Announce: Linux 32-bit support ends soon
Typora is using Electron as framework to run on Linux / Windows. We are currently using Electron version 3.x, which will be the last version to support Linux on 32-bit architectures. As we are planning to move to Electron 4.x or 5.x soon (1-2 months), this means that Typora will no longer run on Linux 32-bit.
New / Improvement
- Allow drag & drop to insert file links quickly.
- Improve compatibility with IMEs and text shortcut.
- Remove options for emoji autocomplete, it is now enabled by default.
- Update flowchart library and fix issues related to flowchart.
- Add Vietnamese translation by 1234hdpa.
- Add Indonesia translation by snatalius.
- Improve translation for Russian, Japanese, Polish and others.
- Fix rotation XSS issue for export, math, and iframe.
- Add options to configure reading speed.
oz ad supported language for syntax highlight.
- Improve search performance.
- Improve compatibility for exported PDF.
- Fix unnecessary escape in outline.
- Fix click outline will cause content jumping.
- Fix auto pair issue.
- Fix math block rendering issue.
- Fix footnotes numbering on export.
- Other bug fix.