- Simplified Chinese by abnerlee, NoDotCat, HowardTangHw, Emphasia, DHclly, Mornwind, iamtwz
- Traditional Chinese by cyberrob, pan93412, Meowcolm024, ralphchung, pjchender, anemology
- Polish by iriusturar, Vegebutcher
- Korean by ryush00, marigold9124, vreality64, yuririri, Third9, ksundong, zfanta, cozyplanes
- Italian by starise, jethro17
- Spanish by thepiratejester, rgomez90, iiiGerardoiii
- French by MOrdinateur, cnovel, m0wh
- Russian by dragomano
- Japanese by tomochan001, gageas, 7ma7X, shuuji3, ScratchBuild
- Portuguese (Brazil) by akz92, dgsnunes
- German by rcvd, Gert Massheimer, Indeximal, tobiasvonarx
- German (Switzerland) by Indeximal
- Czech by byDave251, psimacek, AlexKratky, bydavenet, petrsvag
- Greek by kiriakosv
- Croatian by diomed, hrvoj3e
- Hungarian by mocsa
- Portuguese (Portugal) by jcamilo93
- Galician by nunhes
- Indonesia by snatalius
- Vietnamese by 1234hdpa
- Swedish by Sandskär, FelixZY
- Catalan by jmigual
- Danish by archfrog
- Persian by sadra
- Indonesian by snatalius
- Dutch by Melle Dijkstra, vidavidorra
- Slovak by Petr Mátl
- Ukrainian by oleksavyshnivsky
The list above may be obsolete, you could check all available languages or change the locale of Typora in preference panel.
How to Contribute
Please see https://github.com/typora/Typora-i18n.
If you want to help translate Typora into other languages, we would very appreciate that.
Improve existing translations
- Just fork this project, change text resources and make a pull request
Add a new language Interface
- Check our issue list to see if there are already someone else translating the text recourse to your language. If not, open an issue to tell others that you doing the translation, in order to avoid duplicate work.
- Fork this repo.
- Create a folder named
local code should be picked from locale-identifiers.csv.
*.strings files from
*.strings with any text/code editor, do the translation. Please also check the translation rules.
- Make a pull request to us.
- We could also appreciate if you leave any contact method, like email, in issues or in
*.strings file after your translation, so we can reach you and, at least, give free license as rewards after we come out of beta. You could also email us directly if you do not want your email address go public in Github.
Can I test my translations?
Sorry… We do not support that. If you are not sure about the context of the some original English text resource or have doubts about your translation, please feel free to contact us.
Feel free to contact us via [email protected]